Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Reminders

I spent about five minutes looking back at some of my old posts on this blog, and it brought a smile to my face.  Even the posts about poopy diapers and flat tires - they all made me smile, because let's face it, that's the stuff our days are made of.  And each of those days add up to form a fantastically wonderful life.  I'm so grateful for my family and all of you friends out there.  I know I forget to say it and to post, but life happens.  I was reminded today, however, that it's good to have something to remind me about each of these wonderfully mundane days.

For example, spending an evening in Sundance Square with my guys watching The Muppets.  (Did you know I love Kermit the Frog and even have my very own stuffed Kermit that my sister gave me a couple years ago?)


Or just look at this face.  There is nothing fake in that face.  It's a pure expression caught on the camera.  I adore her and her sassy ways.
 

Or what about this snuggle I still get to enjoy.  He hates having his picture taken and hides whenever anyone comments on his hair.  (Just a warning to all of you out there who think he's cute.)


 
These three are always keeping me on my toes.  While Evie got her hair cut last week, her salon was celebrating it's 27th birthday so they had a clown, a caricature artist, cake, snow cones, photos, and other amusements.  The boys had their picture drawn and then sat down to include Evie.  Zoom in on Evie's picture - she's gorgeous!  And the funny part is how gloomy George looks.  He refused to smile even though he was anxious to have his picture drawn.  No idea.  The best was Luke.  He loved it!

 
Nothing too exciting, but each day is a blessing!

No comments: