Thursday, January 2, 2014

Disney Cruise: Part 2

I think you got the gist of our amazing cruise, but here are some more pictures for your enjoyment!  Let me know if you have any questions specific to the Disney cruise experience.  I've had a lot of inquiries!

 
After we got back on the ship at our last port of call (Nassau), we had Pirate Night.  It was way fun, but we were pretty damn tired from our day at the beach.  George ended up falling asleep at dinner - his roll still in his hand and a bite still in his mouth.  He slept out our table until the party (that was taking place on the dance floor behind him) woke him up.

 
He was startled and out of sorts when he woke up, so he ended up snuggled up with his sweet Uncle Tom.

 
 
And then there were fireworks!
In my opinion, the most interesting part was seeing several other cruise ships spread out around us in all different directions so they were close enough to see our fireworks display.

 
Plus, they had an entire pirate themed show.

 
The next day we spent at the pool, soaking up the sun.  I'm proud to say I went home with some tan lines!

 
I think the very best thing about the Disney cruise was the characters. They were everywhere!  Pluto once jumped out from an alcove and scared the shit out of me.  We came upon Cinderella, Peter Pan, Ariel, and Belle, just walking the halls.  I swear, it was some of the coolest stuff.  Now, I'll also admit that I was way more impressed with it all than the kids!


 
There was an amazing gingerbread house that smelled so good everytime you walked past it.  Very impressive!

 
Character Breakfast.  Not bad.  Only four characters (which is four more than we had at any other breakfast, so don't think I'm complaining).  We had fun!




 
And the waiters made us all hats out of napkins.  Very cool!





 
And then, our last dinner complete with a bowl of cherries!


 
Life is GOOD!

No comments: